5.05.2013

Christian Boutista - Since I Found You

I think of you in everything that i doTo be with you what ever it takes i'll doCause you my love, you all my heart desiresYou've lighten up my life forever i'm alive
Since i found you my world seems so brand newYou've show me the love i never knewYour presence is what my whole life throughSince i found you my life begin so newNow who needs a dream when there is youFor all of my dreams came trueSince i found you
Your love shines brightThrough all the corners of my heart
Maybe you are my dearest heartI give you all i have my heart, my soul, my lifeMy destiny is youForever true... i'm so in love with you
Since i found you my world seems so brand newYou've show me the love i never knewYour presence is what my whole life throughSince i found you my life begin so newNow who needs a dream when there is youFor all of my dreams came trueSince i found you
My heart forever true...In love with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment