1.05.2013

bad memories

when I was in senior high school, I got PMDK from University of Indonesia, I was happy. Firstly, my parents were happy at the beginning, but afterwards I don’t know why they were changing their minds, they didn’t allowed me to apply there. I was shock, I couldn’t believe that, it was my dream to get into that university, I was pleading to be allowed to get there but they stick up with their decision. They keep giving their reason so that I could give up my dream. And they advised me to enroll in Jakarta State Islamic University, it was difficult to accept that. But slowly I tried to obey them, because however parents blessing is the most important, and I think if I disobey them and forced my dream to study there, I’ll messed up my study. Finally, I decide to follow my parents will to pursue my study at Jakarta State Islamic University. I hope it’s the start of my succesfull life.


No comments:

Post a Comment