1.09.2013

move on
I wanna story about my complicated love story ...
Firstly, I'm falling in love with him because I always meet him when he plays the guitar, he always playing guitar very good. yaaaa maybe you can call him master of playing the guitar. hehe and in addition, he also has a good voice, yaaap I fall in love because his voice when i hear he sing a song mihihi ;;)

 
Until one day we can be in a relationship. I have a problem with him (my boyfriend). Called him “F”. we have been dating each other only four months, since we were in second semester on our campus, yap my campus same like him, and same major too. Although only four months we have been dating, I feel very sure that we love each other, now it’s time for me to get serious.


Unfortunately, I dunno why, always there problems between us, that’s doesn’t really mind. at first I thought my boyfriend had power to defend our love. But then he surrendered, he said he love me but I feel different with him and that’s changed my feel for him, yaa I can’t believe him again like the first I feel very sure that he really love me.
One day, I caught him cheating with another girl. (again again again) and I don't wanna hear his explanation for making me sure that he wasn't mistaken. I've so tired!! I just left him. I just blocked all his contact! It means I had to ended our relationship.
For this, I was shocked, my heart was broken, our relationship was ended just at the time when I really love him, when I was with him, we were happy, we had a lot in common and there were no conflict. The truth was, we separated only because another girl (bitch!!!!)

For the time being I’m very upset, when I miss him, I call him, we can eat together, talk and story together for hours. He can come to my house everytime he want, and he ever lived in my house for two months, yaaap our family approve of our relationship ever since the very first time, very very very very very approve of our relationship, we act like dating because he loves me, too. The real problem is he can’t show if he really love me and he went to another girl, yaaa maybe he won’t to get serious yet with me.

Now, already eight months I can’t be moved, I can’t forget him, I still really love him, someday I ever talked to him that I still love him, but he said, he can’t back to me again, I dunno why, he isn’t give me the reason.
So, should I forget him? The only that I trully love? Or else, should I just wait and dream that one day he will back to me? Hmmm although I know, sometimes dream just stay as a dream.
But, if I positive think ………..
For this reason I’d say that there is nothing I can do except forget him and go on with my normal life. Hopefully I can find another who better than him and live happily forever without him. Yaaaaap  just let it flow!!! And really that’s so easy not difficult!!! :’D

 
you : fml

No comments:

Post a Comment